Silver Collector Coins standing order
Place a standing order for silver collector coins and the year’s collector coins will be delivered to your home with just a single order. As a standing order customer, you will be charged postage and packing for the first delivery only, subsequent collector coin deliveries will be delivered to you postage free. Standing orders are only available for deliveries within Finland.
The Topelius 200 Years €10 silver collector coin will be delivered to standing order customers on the day of release, 12 January 2018. The Topelius 200 Years €20 collector coin will be delivered to customers on the release date of the Sami Culture collector coin on 6 February 2018 together with the Sami Culture €10 and €20 collector coins.
The issue programme provisionally includes the following collector coins:
Topelius 200 Years €10 and €20 coins
Sámi culture €10 and €20 coins
Europa Star: Baroque and Rococo €10 coin
Finnish sauna culture €10 and €20 coins
– For standing orders placed in 2018, the first collector coin will always be the Topelius 200 Years €10 collector coin regardless of when you place the standing order.
– All silver coins released later and included in your standing order will be delivered to you, cash on delivery, automatically upon their release. Standing orders for silver collector coins placed before 2018 continue automatically in 2018.
– You will only be charged postage for the first delivery. All collector coins released after the date of your order will be delivered to you free of postage, provided that you pick them up from your local Posti office when they are first delivered to you. We will charge the normal delivery charge of EUR 7 for unclaimed, resent deliveries.
– You will pay for the first coin when you place the standing order in the online shop. Standing orders can be placed at any point during the year.
– All silver coins released later and included in your standing order will automatically be delivered to you by cash on delivery.
– The standing order will not include coins released before your order was placed, but all silver coins released after that date will automatically be delivered to you.
– You can cancel your standing order for no cost at any time by contacting our customer service (tel. +358 9 8943 4343, firstname.lastname@example.org).
– If you would like to make changes to your standing order’s products or their quantities, we will charge a processing fee of EUR 7 for the changes.
– Standing orders are only available for domestic deliveries.
Technical information +