Extended deadline for Mint of Finland Bootcamp.
Rethink cash and payments to create new business with the Mint of Finland.
Make use of the extended deadline for Mint of Finland Bootcamp. Bootcamp now accepting application until August 2nd, 2019. The Bootcamp itself take place on August 15th and 16th.
What we offer
Upon admission to the Bootcamp you and other teams are invited to Helsinki August 15-16 where you together with senior leaders and experts from Mint of Finland ideate, spar and identify common ground and shared interests that might serve you with new door openings and business opportunities with Mint of Finland.
Our Bootcamp is a one-of-a-kind 1,5 day event providing foresight, networking and collaboration that will help your business to accelerate growth and gain valuable insights into customer needs and real world challenges that await your solutions. The bootcamp is executed in partnership with the award-winning Nordic think tank, Demos Helsinki.
What we expect
- Your company is a startup or scale-up, with a product or service that is mature enough to market introduction and a partnership with Mint of Finland.
- Your team is able to take part in the bootcamp in Helsinki on 15th and 16th August, 2019.
- You are ready and willing to enter a service provider agreement or joint venture with Mint of Finland if common interests are found.
We are looking for startups that could help us answer questions related to, but not limited to:
- New Payments and Digital Cash – What’s the ways and means for new cash? Currency that’s digitally available to you and guaranteed by a recognised state/government, but does not reside in bank account?
- Security – How to create integrated and secure digital information flows? How to better create counterfeit-resistant coins? Is there a way to combine privacy (a bonus for coins) with society’s need for transparency?
- Design & Manufacture – Can we significantly shorten and streamline the process from a design idea to manufacturing? Can design-principles be tightly integrated with cost efficient, sustainable and resource-smart manufacturing. Can we get to speed up go-to-market?
- Coin Lifecycle Management and Sustainability – Efficient coin demand and supply requires a thorough understanding of logistics, warehousing, care and ultimately recycling. How can we provide this as turn-key?
- Forecasting – How do we better understand, forecast and optimise coins in circulation? What are the data-sources? Can we build a market-optimised on-demand and warehousing, powered by technology and digitalisation?
Take the chance to accelerate your company together with the Bootcamp, admissions open until August 2nd, 2019. The bootcamp is free of charge for participants. For more information, please, turn to Henna Karjalainen, email henna.karjalainen(at)mint.fi or tel +358 50 5759197.